College Admission Conditions
1- He must have a certificate of completion of high school studies, scientific department, in the year of joining college or an equivalent certificate approved by the supreme council of universities, provided that the first language is English.
2- It shall be accepted those who obtained a high qualification (bachelor’s degree) from other college or institutions, provided that the high school he obtained is from the scientific department. The applicant must obtain a general grade in the university degree not less than good. Acceptance is according to the order of passing grades and not more than five years.
3- It shall be accepted those who obtained Diploma of Health Technical Institute, Nursing division or the technical institute of nursing in the second year within (5%) the number of enrolled students under the following conditions:
– The applicant to join the college must have a diploma from Health Technical Institute, Nursing division or the technical institute of nursing in the same year of graduation.
– The applicant must have at least (75%) of the total marks in this certificate.
1- International students are accepted in accordance with rules in effect in the supreme council universities in this regard.
2- The student is free to study.
3- In general, whoever applies to the college to obtain bachelor’s degree must meet the following conditions, regardless of scientific degree:
- The student must be a good reputation.
- The student must submit evidence that he obtained a full time study permission from the entity in which he works, if he is a government employees or others.
The supreme council of Egyptian universities (The Nursing sector Committee) issued a statement specifying the specific tests for admission to nursing faculties in Egyptian universities for 2014/2015 academic year, including the following:
- Written tests (English language – aptitude tests – personality)
- Personal interview
- Medical fitness